Our Heritage blend is made up of a washed coffee from Costa Rica and a washed coffee from Nicaragua, and its unique taste profile of cherry, pecan, and honey is a testament to the rich and diverse coffee cultures of these regions.
- Grown without harmful chemicals, making it healthier and safer to drink.
- It's better for the environment as it promotes sustainable farming practices and protects ecosystems.
- Organic coffee helps maintain water quality and conserves water resources due to reduced chemical runoff and water wastage.
- Choosing organic coffee helps reduce the overall carbon footprint and contributes to a greener, more eco-friendly planet.
- Tastes better because it grows slowly therefore has a richer flavor.
- It's good for the environment as it preserves natural habitats and supports wildlife.
- Less chemicals are used in its cultivation, making it safer for you and the planet.
- Shade-grown coffee helps fight climate change by absorbing greenhouse gases and is a sustainable choice for the future.
Medium - Dark
Puntarenas, Costa Rica
1500 meters above sea level
950 meters above sea level
Coffee blends combine different origins for a unique flavor profile.
- Source: Sabor de Segovia and Finca La Amistad.
- Roast: We roast our coffee's individually.
- Mix: Combine roasted beans in specific ratios.
- Enjoy: Brew and experience the unique combined flavors.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.