Après Blend (100% Decaf)
Unit price per
Après is a decaf coffee blend that features water-processed coffee's from Peru, which are grown under the shade and certified organic.
- Grown without harmful chemicals, making it healthier and safer to drink.
- It's better for the environment as it promotes sustainable farming practices and protects ecosystems.
- Organic coffee helps maintain water quality and conserves water resources due to reduced chemical runoff and water wastage.
- Choosing organic coffee helps reduce the overall carbon footprint and contributes to a greener, more eco-friendly planet.
- Tastes better because it grows slowly therefore has a richer flavor.
- It's good for the environment as it preserves natural habitats and supports wildlife.
- Less chemicals are used in its cultivation, making it safer for you and the planet.
- Shade-grown coffee helps fight climate change by absorbing greenhouse gases and is a sustainable choice for the future.
Light - Med
Water Decaf Process
1250 – 1800 Meters above sea level
5° 8' 47.67"S, 179° 0' 8.43"W
WATER DECAF PROCESS
- Origin: Sourced from eco-friendly farms in Peru.
- Process: removes caffeine from coffee beans using water and activated carbon filtering, preserving natural flavors.
- Profile: Balanced, with a clean finish.
- Enjoy: Perfect for a full coffee experience, sans caffeine.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.